Thursday, September 18

So leaving at lunch today, I went to Nana's and tried on my dress.
I'm happy to stay I am slightly more happy with it and will consent to wearing it.
My theory is who cares what I look like. I only have to wear it for 4 hours and then I can take it off and put on something nicer [like jeans, t-shirt and hoodie]

After being at Nana's I was bored. And after a moments hesitation I drove slightly further up Carrington road and reached the Wiese's.
Glory, it's been far too long since I saw them.

They've been in Australia on the sunshine coast for a month.
. . . I was kind of jealous to say the least.

I like Jo. I like that she's always so enthusiastic, so encouraging and so interested in whats happening in my life.
I haven't seen in in almost two months but even just dropping by randomly this afternoon she was so pleased to see me and that makes me feel so valued.
She's been someone who I can always trust and turn too. She's given me advice that was so invaluable. She's giving me perspectives on life and decisions I've made.
I've missed her input into my life these past few months.
I've missed her kids. They're so lovely.

She's definately one of those people who has your respect because of her love for God and the people around her. She is so genuine. I'm very thankful for getting to know her this year and being able to randomly turn up at her door sometimes and that she always makes an effort to catch up.

I like having people like Jo in my life. They give me hope for my future.

0 comments: