Wednesday, December 10

america [part2]

I feel like I've known these girls for ages.
Like it's only been a month since I've seen Rebekah and her sisters yet I've never met Beckye and haven't seen Lizi and Sarah in over a year.
I like it. They have awesome friends who are keen to talk and so lovely and always so polite [saying pleased to meet you and the like.] Since when did anyone do that in NZ?

But I have been so slack. No photo's of me of any of the girls at all. In the next few day's I will make an effort to get some more photo's.

I am not homesick. I thought I would be missing home by now but I have been so welcomed it is hard not to feel like this is home. Maybe around Christmas or in a bit more time but not yet. I am enjoying Beckye and Lizi and Sarah and Taylor and Martha and all their friends too much.

Anyway. Bed-time.
lovelovelove

1 comments:

Christina Jane December 12, 2008 at 8:19 PM  

All these names are so confusing! Who's Rebekah and her sisters? Did they come over here? I don't remember meeting them! Yay, America! Miss you xx