Wednesday, December 24

in the bathroom.

Sarah took a beautiful photo of the sunset in New Plymouth the other night and sent it to me.

It's Christmas tomorrow in New Zealand.
I miss home.


& You know the feeling...
The one where you want to cry? You NEED to cry?
And you know that everything will be better once you have cried?
I'm there. I'm at that point. I've been there for days.
And I am comforted as I sit in the bathroom with the Holy Spirit and think and wonder and just let everything go.

All Around Me
Flyleaf.

My hands are searching for you
My arms are outstretched towards you
I feel you on my fingertips
My tongue dances behind my lips for you

This fire rising through my being
Burning I'm not used to seeing you

I'm still alive, I'm still alive

[chorus]
I can feel you all around me
Thickening the air I'm breathing
Holding on to what I'm feeling
Savoring this heart that's healing

My hands float up above me
And you whisper you love me
And I begin to fade
Into our secret place

The music makes me sway
The angels singing say we are alone with you
I am alone and they are too with you

I'm still alive, I'm still alive, We're still alive

[chorus]

And so I cry, Holy
The light is white, Holy
And I see you, Holy

I'm alive, I'm still alive, We're still alive

[chorus]

Take my hand, I give it to you
Now you own me, All I am
You said you would never leave me
I believe you, I believe

[chorus]


♥♥♥

3 comments:

Christina Jane December 24, 2008 at 8:39 PM  

You're sad!? Why? Home isn't exciting. I would rather be in America. Here it is the same old.. everyone rushing round town, miserable wet day, waiting.. just waiting.. and waiting.. for christmas day to come.

Taylor Fine December 27, 2008 at 11:25 AM  

Yuss! I'm so glad it snowed for christmas up there!

Is it pretty cool? I've never had a white christmas. So you got one up on me hah.

And trust me this is a good gift.
You'll dig it.

Nice I'm havin' a chill day too. Since I can't really leave the house till Monday. But I can have people over *cough*cough*
And yes I almost cried with joy when I found out I got to be home from Christmas. Best present ever, Jesus knows how to give gifts yuh know? lol.

The end of this looonnggg comment.

Rachel Michelle December 29, 2008 at 1:21 PM  

Woah!
That photo is amazing!!
How was your Christmas Emma?!
Did it snow? We had a scorcher of a day :)