Saturday, June 20

what i've learnt



i've learnt;
that change is good and that getting out of your comfort zone is a necessity.
that there is no substitute for hard work.
that i have the best family in the world.
that some friends are forever and some just aren't.
that time spent unwisely is time i will never get back.
that people see me different to how i see myself.
that my heart is confusing and i don't know it as well as i thought.
that my dreams are worth chasing and i was born for this.
that God is the only true constant in this world.

i may make more of an effort to keep this going.
i forget how much i actually like to write.

Listening to; King of All Days - United.
It's an epic song.

1 comments:

Christina Jane June 22, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

Hello Emma!! I like your new layout :) Where did you get your title picture? It's very beautiful. It's nice reflecting on what you have learnt, something we easily forget eh.