Thursday, January 22

how time drags.



How has it only been 11 days since I was in America?
I'm sure it has been at least a month. It feels like i haven't seen these girls in forever.

As for news. Uni is a happening thing after all.
I'm doing a Conjoint Degree [two at the same time]
Bachelor of Theology; majoring in Biblical Studies. &&
Bachelor of the Arts; majoring in Emplyoment Relations and Organisation Studies.

Summer is beautiful. But I miss the snow.
Parachute starts tomorrow! =]
I am looking forward to my Saturday night up there.

It has been nice catching up with people I haven't seen in ages.
My lack of job, although it means I'm broke, allows me a lot of social time I wouldn't otherwise have.
So I'm not complaining.
I LIKE SPENDING TIME WITH MY FRIENDS
:]]
[beckyes smiley face]







♥♥♥

2 comments:

Rachel Michelle January 23, 2009 at 12:12 AM  

Photos are very cute Emz.
Lovely to catch up with you today. Oh and i passed u walking on the one way while i was in the coppa car tehe! =]
Hope all is well, have fun at parachute =] Ciao x x

riideemed May 5, 2009 at 8:43 AM  

hehe. Yess that's how I do it! Except my smileys face the other way. Mouth first! [[: