Saturday, February 7


He is jealous for me.
loves like a hurricane i am a tree
bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy.




5 days and I've been home for a month.
2 weeks and I'm moving out of home.
3 weeks, 2 days and I start university.
3 or so years and I'm graduating.



when all of a sudden
i am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory
and i realise just how beautiful You are
and how great Your affections are for me.



in 2 weeks i seem to have so much to do, yet nothing.
i'm unable to concentrate beyond primal on thursday. after i have gotten that done i will be more willing to accept that i actually am leaving.

But I am hopeful. I am excited about it;
about moving to Auckland and starting the next part of my life.
about meeting the 4 girls I will be living with this year.
about orientation week.
about the LTT and hanging out with Jenna and the American crew. [maybe it'll feel like home?]
And about getting started into lectures, tutorials, assignments and reading.

It's so new, it's so foreign and unfamiliar.
It's a step, a jump, a bound, a leap, a dive into what He has planned.
I am scared, I am nervous, I am shaking.
But over all that I am excited, my heart beats slightly faster and i can't help but smile and know that He will take care of me.
He has it all worked out.


0 comments: