Wednesday, November 12

opportunity && learning.


It's not until the opportunity has passed that you realise you should have taken it.

In the past two days I have had two conversation's with girls who I never would have expected to talk to, girls who I automatically assumed would look down on me/not like me/be 'too cool' to talk to me or judge me.
But instead both were lovely, genuinely interested in what I was doing next year, keen to chat about the years that we've spent here and how history is possibly the worlds most boring subject.
When talking to these girls I began realising that maybe everyone is not looking at me like that and perhaps I have missed out on meeting some lovely people because I was too worried about what they would think, too afraid to put myself out there.

I have had five years to learn this and it's with only 1 day to go that I actually do. Dumb.
I feel like I have missed a great opportunity.
But on the other hand at least I've learnt it before next year.

0 comments: