Tuesday, November 18

pointless

Calculus is done and doesn't it feel good to put the books in a pile in the corner and never have to open them again.
Yes yes yes. Can't wait until there is nothing left on my desk.

My cousin is getting married on Saturday.
=]
But I can't be there
=[
Dad is going over on Thursday to 'represent' us it's just dumb not being there since she is the first cousin to get married and I love her to pieces.
I miss the whole rest of the family. My best Christmas's have been spent over there.
Maybe for a good excuse for a few weeks holiday in summer 09.


Away off in the distance I can see a plane as a white speck in the sky and I can't help but think that will be me in exactly 18 days.
In fact, it 18 days I will have been sitting in the plane for half an hour.

On a side note. I miss my friends. Exams have made me lonely.
Thanks for coming over and giving me an affectionate headbutt Alana, you made my day.





And so now to Shakespeare, Austen, Campion and unfamiliar.
urgh.
Procrastination is definately on the up&up.

2 comments:

Rach November 18, 2008 at 8:13 PM  

Ooooh cool, you go in 18 days! Stoking for ya! I go to Auz in 9 sleeps but thats nowhere near as exciting as US of A! Have you been there before - dumb ques i know..i should know the answer to that hehe!
Good luck for the rest of your exams kiddo x

Jenny November 19, 2008 at 9:45 PM  

I'm so sorry that you're lonely :[ I have all my waitara buddies to keep me sane and things like youth group adn an insane amount of movies. If I get desperate I can always go visit Phil. 18 days... wow... I'm so psyched on your behalf! What an adventure! And just remember not to be sad or scared when you leave because you're coming back! (with notable amounts more life experience than when you left!) Best of God for the rest of exams. Hopefully see you tomorrow night or Friday?