Saturday, October 25

Felines Friends.

I only fed Socks tonight.

Two years ago we had four cats [AJ, Becky, Blackie & Socks]
One year ago we had three cats [Becky, Blackie & Socks]
Up until an hour ago we had two cats [Socks and Blackie]
Now I'm feeding one cat.

Of course she had to get worse the weekend Mum and Robert were away so I had to organise it all by myself.
Poor Kitty.
But I feel better now.
When I couldn't get hold of the vet or Mum I was in hysterics.
But even as Blackie died I felt better and happier.

R.I.P Blackie/Fattie/Pain in the bum/Catface/Kitty/Barky etc.
27th September 1997 - 25th October 2008

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this."
- Anonymous.

2 comments:

Jenny October 25, 2008 at 7:31 PM  

Oh Emma I'm so sorry. At least you still have Socks. Well done for doing it all yourself, that can't have been easy. I hope God is especially close to you tonight. Have a good night. I'll pray. Love you lots, as do Blackie and Socks. And God of course! J xoxoxoxox

Taylor Fine October 25, 2008 at 8:13 PM  

Cat's might not have forgotten that but I did :P.

I hate them. haha

But I will mourn with you for your loss hehe.

Still over 10 years that's a long time for a cat. Good fulfilled life. hehe.