Sunday, October 5

resolution.

I have decided something.
One of my biggest faults is the amount of time I waste on the internet. I use it to procrastinate against studying and I can't afford that at this time. I can't afford to not study and there's other things that need to get done that I don't because I'm on the internet so here is my resolution.

From the day school gets back until the end of my last exam [the 28th of November] the only sites I am allowed on is hotmail to check my e-mail and keep in contact with Beckye.
And blogspot because of my girls and I like this. It keeps my thoughts in order.
No myspace, facebook, bebo, youtube, msn or anything other than
www.hotmail.com and www.blogspot.com.
There is after all only so many e-mails you can send and blogs you can post before you get bored.
That is a month and a half without all those sites. I can do it.
It will be good for me but I need your help.
I see Christina not buying clothes and I can't help but think when was the last time I gave up something? This will give me more time to work on my relationship with God and thats worth everything.

xx

2 comments:

Taylor Fine October 7, 2008 at 10:32 AM  

Dudet that's pretty good. I will agree that's a great idea.
I should probably do something along those lines too with uni exams coming up in a month.
But you know me I'm alotta talk haha.

By the way I'll Definitely keep to that.
If I see your sorry butt on those websites your goin down.

And I mean down. haha.

Christina Jane October 8, 2008 at 1:17 PM  

I encourage and support you wholeheartledly with this Emma. What a super idea.

And I will probably get in there and do the same. Have banned myself from anyone except yours, Called Four and my sisters blog. I was getting way too down looking at beautiful people with amazing clothes around the world. Hold me to it.