Saturday, October 11

search.


I started a search on Thursday.
I was searching for the peice of of myself that went missing at some stage. The peice that left me feeling empty. The peice that went missing is the peice that means the most; the largest peice; the peice that holds every other peice together.
I was searching for God who had let slip from my heart.

You'll be happy to know I found the peice. Right where I left it. I have slipped it back in like it was always there, like it was made to be there [which i think it was.]

And now I'm not so content with where I am. I want that peice to grow, to emcompass and invade every other peice that makes up my heart. I want to be controlled by that peice that was missing.
And so I'm working. I am working towards that place that I am so desperate to get there.
But my desperation won't get me there in itself. It's going to take a solid reliance on God.
But we'll get there. We will make it, I don't have any other option.

I'm off to do my devotional.
_xx

1 comments:

Christina Jane October 12, 2008 at 8:22 PM  

hehe you spelt 'piece' wrong. lots :D and its things like that that reminds me how much I love you. how normal you are. and how glad I am you found that piece. maybe thats what's missing from me.. talk tomorrow.